1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

No Levels ? Alice- Provision Mapping

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by Minda29, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Minda29

Minda29 New commenter

We understand that many Senco's are little concerned about the new levels that their school has adopted, will it work for SEN pupils, can you show progress?

Currently we are seeking SEnCO's to take part in a feed back process which incorporates in looking at provision mapping (ALICE) and how we can assist in developing a system that will show progress of pupils with SEN needs whilst working with school adopted assessment levels.

If you are interested in more information please drop me email or would like to have a chat can call Alice 0333 011 3349.

Also would love to hear from Senco have their own system

2. jhooper258

jhooper258 New commenter

Hi I am new in post as the senco at a mainstream school with a resource unit catering for students from p scale into the new curriculum. I would happily be involved in any process which looked at developing a new system

3. Minda29

Minda29 New commenter

Hi Jhooper258,

If you give us call 0333 011 3349 and we can discuss arrangements for a demonstration and what level system the school has adopted.