1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

No jobs to apply for

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, May 26, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

The jobs after half term will not just be EB jobs, they will be jobs where people have handed in their notice because they are moving on. So you may well see something that suits you.
    You have done well with 3/4 applications getting interviews; now go to the Welocome thread and read carefully the advice on interviews, so that you are ready.
    Also, sign yourself up for TES JobAlerts, so that you don't miss anything. And make sure that you look every day at the teaching vacancies page of your local authority website.
    You look to me like a gooid bet for getting employed soon.
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    The Job Seminars are all sold out, I'm afraid, but Julia is planning some more later on.

A new SLT seminar is planned for 18 June.

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.