1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

No foundation paper worries

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by Christel, Apr 3, 2011.

1. sorry dressmate we are at the other end of the spectrum I am worried that the simpler questions will throw some of my very able top students and they will think there is more to them than the obvious. It will be very intersting to see how it all pans out. We usually have loads of full mark courseworks but this time I seem to be finding things not done I can knock the odd mark off for! Still it IS holistic! Also each one is taking about half an hour to mark eek.

2. We do have that problem as well, though not really sure how many simple questions there are likely to be..............also got your problem with the coursework. it always takes me ages even though I have done it as they have worked... and yes finding things not done especially relating to user feedback and sustainability.