1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Night Zookeeper

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Pat Dewar, Jan 12, 2012.

1. www.nightzookeeper.com
    I heard about this website at the BETT show and just wondered if anyone had used it or had them work with them in school?
    Looks like it could be a good tool.
    Pat

2. www.nightzookeeper.com
    I heard about this website at the BETT show and just wondered if anyone had used it or had them work with them in school?
    Looks like it could be a good tool.
    Pat

3. Found them for the first time on Twitter yesterday, and was planning on checking them out at BETT tomorrow. It looks like a very good tool, I'm eager to find out more too!

4. manic28

manic28 New commenter

Love it. Thanks.

5. Thanks all, really great to hear your excitement. Sorry we don't have a stand this year (just starting out) but will be around. Tweet me @nightzookeeper or email paul@nightzookeeper.com. We'd be happy to meet for a chat as we'll be at BETT on Friday and Saturday.

6. I first explored Night Zoo Keeper a couple of months ago, but haven't use it in my class yet. It's a great looking resource where children 'design' an animal, add bio info and write a story about it. All is published to the web.

I review it at http://www.scoop.it/t/ictmagic/p/494382672/the-night-zookeeper

7. Thanks for the replies everyone and the scoop website is great ICTmagic so another great link!
    Pat