1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NFER Reading test

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by mkm, Jun 18, 2011.

1. mkm

mkm New commenter

Does anyone know where I could find a replacement for my lost Conversion Tables for forms X, Y and C for the NFER Reading Age Tests. I've searched everywhere and it's becoming urgent! Many thanks!

2. mkm

mkm New commenter

Does anyone know where I could find a replacement for my lost Conversion Tables for forms X, Y and C for the NFER Reading Age Tests. I've searched everywhere and it's becoming urgent! Many thanks!

3. dzil

dzil Occasional commenter

Do you mean for the MIRA from NFER? (Macmillan Individual Reading Test). I think it's available from Amazon and Waterstones. If you can't get it I'll try to scan it or you. Send me you e mail (via PM for security)

4. Hi did you get one?
    I have several copies of the group reading books

5. dzil

you have mail

6. kate harvey

kate harvey New commenter

Hi there
    I am trying to buy the NFER Nelson Group Reading tests GRT II.
    Amazon don't seem to stock it.
    Anyone know where I can get it from?

7. This may be too late as I am new to TES.
    There is a set of conversion tables (Raw Score to Reading Age) in the documentation that comes with Primary Reading Test (NFER) Multimedia Version.
    http://www.sirlearningsystems.co.uk/products/Primary_Reading_Test
    This program does all the conversion for you as well as provide the test and marking.

8. acthell

acthell New commenter

Don't suppose you could possibly help me out and send me a copy too please. My manual has gone AWOL!
    Thanks
    Helen

9. dzil

Do you mean the things from post
    <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="post">i..e the MIRA from NFER? (Macmillan Individual Reading Test). I have a scan of the conversion tables that I can send
    Send me you e mail (via PM for security)
    </td></tr></table>

10. Hi i'm looking for the books so I don't suppose you could send me a copy of sheet D many thank

lcrp53 likes this.
  11. lcrp53

lcrp53 New commenter

Hi I too am stuck for test D, I have the A,B,C and Teacher's guide but really need a test D master? Thank you

12. dzil

Sorry, I don't have the up to date test. I had the very old one from the 1980s. It only had A B and C test in it.