1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

News from America

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Jonntyboy, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Jonntyboy

Jonntyboy Lead commenter

Some may be interested in the hearings at the Senate, into the fake Russian collusion dossier that Chris Steele, the FBI and its friends in the Clinton/Obama camp tried to use to attack Trump.

Senator Cruz has been on top form, taking no prisoners. They are currently talking to Rosenstein; there will likely be some interesting stuff as time goes on...

artboyusa likes this.
  2. peakster

peakster Star commenter

No - we're not interested

Bye

3. Scintillant

Scintillant Star commenter

Fox News, lol.

#lies

Imagine defending a man who sexually assaults women, and boasts of it.

4. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Ted Cruz is a card carrying nutter

TCSC47 and Nealswife like this.
  5. Nealswife

Nealswife Occasional commenter

An fantasist? A cat breeder?

TCSC47 likes this.
  6. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Russia interfered in the 2016 election - FACT

TCSC47, NoseyMatronType and Nealswife like this.
  7. Nealswife

The earth is flat - and men are really lizards in disguise! :eek:) FBI will take some Gorgonzola up to mouse that lives on the moon. That is real news.... ;>)

TCSC47 and ajrowing like this.
  8. Kandahar

Kandahar Star commenter

The bullies arrived mighty quick.

T34, lexus300 and artboyusa like this.
  9. Nealswife

Not if you defend the Trumpton Town clown...he interfered with women's cats as well. You couldn't make it up! But sadly, some people have to believe in an orange numbty tweets - that's news, not fake!!!

10. Nealswife

you're here already...radar or smell the mouse with cheese?

TCSC47 likes this.
  11. Laphroig

Laphroig Lead commenter

A difference of opinion is not bullying.

TCSC47, monicabilongame and ajrowing like this.
  12. Kandahar

Kandahar Star commenter

Imagine that you you put your hand up during a staff meeting only to have the chair respond:

"No - we're not interested. Bye".

Forum guidelines cover this form of bullying by asking posters not to post derogatory remarks on threads they have no interest in.

13. Jonntyboy

Jonntyboy Lead commenter

Thanks, but I don't see them as bullies really, @Kandahar They are simple people who can't see any other side of any discussion but the one that has been washed into their brains. I don't really mind such interventions - I suppose I expect them now, as you probably do.

I thought it would be a useful link as this crazy affair begins to enter what will probably be its final phase, and I'm sure that at least some on here will be interested to listen for a while.

14. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

A shame that isn't noted and observed on a range of other threads and posts then.

15. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

So if you know it's wrong why do you do it?

16. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

Ha! You beat me to it!

17. Jonntyboy

Jonntyboy Lead commenter

And here's Joe Biden with another selection of gaffes and lies. It's a shame in a way the Ds couldn't have found anyone a bit better than this. Those who follow it will hardly credit it, but CNN - yes, even CNN! - calls him out for one of his lies. You can watch here - start from about 2'25" if you want to skip the preamble stuff.

lexus300, artboyusa and Kandahar like this.
  18. Kandahar

Kandahar Star commenter

I get it usually on threads that I begin on the subject of my interest in environmental matters and conservation - strangely enough the same as post #2 by the same poster.

Apparently it is something I have done myself - which is news to me.
    I fully agree. If you see it, report it.

Indeed - it will be most interesting.

lexus300 likes this.
  19. Nealswife

Can you post some about Trumpton's honest speeches please? Then we get both sides. For simple people who can't find one...?

Burndenpark likes this.
  20. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

Forum guidelines do not say that.

Derogatory comments might or might not breach some other part of Community Guidelines (depending exactly what the 'derogatory comment' is - the word "derogatory" itself doesn't appear in the Guidelines or T&C at all) but there isn't one that attempts to assess a poster's interest in a thread.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020