1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Newcastle Uni, secondary History PGCE interview!advice please!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by MissLouLou, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Hi, I have an interview on Tuesday, at Newcastle, has anyone else had interviews at Newcastle, because I'd like some advice!? I'm a bit concerned about the starter activities part of the interview, don't really know what to expect!Any suggestions? Was there any other parts of the interview you found particually difficult?
    Any info that I can get from someone who has actually experienced an interview would help!!

Thanks!

2. Hi, I have an interview on Tuesday, at Newcastle, has anyone else had interviews at Newcastle, because I'd like some advice!? I'm a bit concerned about the starter activities part of the interview, don't really know what to expect!Any suggestions? Was there any other parts of the interview you found particually difficult?
    Any info that I can get from someone who has actually experienced an interview would help!!

Thanks!

3. I have only just read this thread, so sorry any advice would have been too late.
    How did you find your interview? Hope it went well
    xx

4. Hi,

I have an interview at newcastle for history pgce. do you have any useful advice?

many thanks

alex

5. Hi Alex

I was wondering if you have by any change had your interview at Newcastle

Thanks

Kerri