1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Newby in need of guidance!

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by katie snugbugs, Sep 10, 2008.

1. katie snugbugs

katie snugbugs New commenter

New girl looking for guidance! make of that what you will[​IMG] recently relocated to Yorkshire and looking for help in getting into schools in and around York and to meet some like minded individuals to make friends. Yes I really am that sad and lonely HA HA x

2. katie snugbugs

katie snugbugs New commenter

New girl looking for guidance! make of that what you will[​IMG] recently relocated to Yorkshire and looking for help in getting into schools in and around York and to meet some like minded individuals to make friends. Yes I really am that sad and lonely HA HA x

3. Hi there. You have just given me an idea to set up new forums to help people hook up in this way. I hope you find what you are looking for soon.

4. Hello. I have GSOH. I am a non-smoker. I would like to have lot of friends. I have nice caravan on Bass Rock, plenty wildlife.