1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

new years resolutions resources....

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by timetogetup, Jan 3, 2011.

1. hey hey, on the few three days back, i am going to ask the children to make new years resolutions, i am going to get them to 'write' out their resolution and they can mount it onto a shooting star, these will then be displayed.
    I am just a little stuck about how to introduce this topis other than me sitting thjere and explainign it, a little dull eh!! Anyone know of any IWB resources or other things i could use to support the introduction???

2. hey hey, on the few three days back, i am going to ask the children to make new years resolutions, i am going to get them to 'write' out their resolution and they can mount it onto a shooting star, these will then be displayed.
    I am just a little stuck about how to introduce this topis other than me sitting thjere and explainign it, a little dull eh!! Anyone know of any IWB resources or other things i could use to support the introduction???

3. Patriciahh

Patriciahh New commenter

have a look at this
    I have no idea whether this will work but if not just try googling TES new year resolutions and this comes up about 6th or 7th. Really hope this helps - love your idea about mounting work on shooting stars - mind if I borrow that idea??
    Trish xxx

4. Patriciahh

Patriciahh New commenter

have a look at this
    I have no idea whether this will work but if not just try googling TES new year resolutions and this comes up about 6th or 7th. Really hope this helps - love your idea about mounting work on shooting stars - mind if I borrow that idea??
    Trish xxx

5. inky

inky Lead commenter

I'm 100% with you there, thumbie.
    My NY'sR is to spread the word that the human race can survive without Powerpoints.

6. inky

inky Lead commenter

Great stuff, thumbie! Keep it coming! [​IMG]