1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NEW year 1/2 literacy planning available (labels, lists and captions)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by vicster79, Oct 4, 2007.

1. I would really like a copy of the planning for lists, labels and captions. I am an NQT and this would really help! Many thanks

michelle_penn@hotmail.com

2. you all have post
    Love vicky xx

3. hi
    i was wondering if i could have a copy of your labels and captions plan too as i'm teaching in a year 1 class for the first time in sept and it sounds good my email is abigailb@sky.com many thanks

4. maz403

maz403 New commenter

Would really appreciate a copy too if at all possible. Thank you in advance
    maz403@gmail.com

5. Hello
    I have looked on e bay for the mixed 1/2 caption planning but its no longer there. Would it be possible to e mail me a copy, much appreciated.
    sarashepherd@blueyonder.co.uk

6. If it is still going please could I have a copy of this it would be great thank-you[​IMG]
    toni-marie-hobson@hotmail.co.uk

7. Hi have tried the link to the staffroom thread but can't find anything!! Could I please have a copy of the labels etc unit if it's not too much trouble - thanks so much.

deb.kidd@tiscali.co.uk

8. Hi Vicki! I would love a copy of the plans too! just moved to year 1 and stuck!!!!

Hensman@hotmail.co.uk

Regards

9. Hi
    I think it is unlikely this thread is still going but if it is could I please jump on the band wagon! Sorry!
    laworrell@tiscali.co.uk
    Thanks x

10. Hello Vicky,
    I saw your post today (03.10.09.) whilst trawling the web for my daughter, who is teaching a Y1.class. She is planning weeks literacy on 'Lists and Labels' If you still have the planning could we please have a copy, it would be absolutely brilliant.
    Sadly my expertise is the Foundation Stage and not KS1, so I can't help her as much as I would like to!!
    Thank you ever so much.
    Anita Sammons
    h.sammons@ntlworld.com

11. Hi Vicky,
    Could I please have a copy of the Y1/2 Mixed planning for Labels, lists and captions based on Pass the Jam Jim please, sounds amazing!!

Thanks so much

Joanne
    jo_mcloughlin2000@yahoo.co.uk

12. Hi Vicky,

I know you posted this a long time ago, but would I still be able to have a look at the planning for this unit? I am new to Year 1 in September and any help would be great!
    Thanks
    Rebecca