1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NEW year 1/2 literacy planning available (labels, lists and captions)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by vicster79, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Mixed Year 1/2

Literacy Planning for Non - fiction Unit 1 of New Framework

(Labels, lists and captions)

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZbigsnoopyfan79

This is a 1 week block of work based on reading and writing labels, lists and captions. It is for a mixed year 1 / 2 class and is following the new framework.

It is based on the book 'Pass the jam, Jim' by Kaye Umansky & Margaret Chamberlaine.

Included in the plan is all of the resources needed for the week.

(Please note the book is not included in the email.)

The plan is differentiated into 5 different groups and ICT use is included. Although written as a mixed year 1 /2 plan it could be adapted very easily for a straight year 1 plan, just ignore the top group of activities in the plan.

Save yourself some time! Just think ....... no literacy to plan!!!!

Hope it helps to save teachers some time

Love vicky xx

2. Mixed Year 1/2

Literacy Planning for Non - fiction Unit 1 of New Framework

(Labels, lists and captions)

This is a 1 week block of work based on reading and writing labels, lists and captions. It is for a mixed year 1 / 2 class and is following the new framework.

It is based on the book 'Pass the jam, Jim' by Kaye Umansky & Margaret Chamberlaine.

Included in the plan is all of the resources needed for the week.

(Please note the book is not included in the email.)

The plan is differentiated into 5 different groups and ICT use is included. Although written as a mixed year 1 /2 plan it could be adapted very easily for a straight year 1 plan, just ignore the top group of activities in the plan.

Save yourself some time! Just think ....... no literacy to plan!!!!

Hope it helps to save teachers some time

Love vicky xx

3. Sorry to be a pain but would relly like to get hold of a copy of your planning for Y1/2 labels, lists.... Have been onto the link to ebay but the item is no longer there. Would be grateful if you could help.
    Thanks
    Helen

4. Hi Helen

I have taken the labels, lists and planning off the ebay site now but if you drop me an email I can sort you out with it.

My email is to_vicster@hotmail.com

I have stoppped advertising the labels, lists and captions, blocks a and b in numeracy and narrative 1 (stories with familar settings) but if anyine still wants them I am only to happy to help

Love vicky xx

5. Hi everyone
    Seems like there is a lot of interest in labels, lists and captions so I shall re-list it now for you.

Let me know if there is anything else that people are interested in and I shall see what I can do

Love vicky xx

6. I understand this reply is after such a long time but if there is any poss of having a copy I would be so grateful, cmills16@hotmail.com.

7. i am starting a mixed year 1 and 2 class in september. please could i have a copy???
    thank you soooooo much
    jlrobe0@hotmail.co.uk

8. I'm starting my NQT year in a mixed yr1/2 class and would love to have a look at the planning please. Thank you so much

maisy92@hotmail.com

9. Hi there

Is there any chance of having a copy of all of the above - it sounds fantastic!

10. NellySparks

NellySparks New commenter

11. I know this thread has been going for a very long time but if it is still possible could i also have a copy please.

Thank you

laurapilling87@hotmail.com