1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New website for PRU's and EOTAS projects

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by thestand, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Hi folks,
    I thought I'd let you know about a new website designed to help bring the staff of PRU's,Short Stay Schools and EOTAS projects closer together. It's called PRU-Link and it can be found at www.pupilreferralunit.com

Working in a PRU can leave you feeling professionally isolated so hopefully PRU-Link can go some way towards helping people feel connected and able to share ideas and resources.

I'd love to know what you think,
    Steve

2. Hi folks,
    I thought I'd let you know about a new website designed to help bring the staff of PRU's,Short Stay Schools and EOTAS projects closer together. It's called PRU-Link and it can be found at www.pupilreferralunit.com

Working in a PRU can leave you feeling professionally isolated so hopefully PRU-Link can go some way towards helping people feel connected and able to share ideas and resources.

I'd love to know what you think,
    Steve