1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Voucher Code

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by Robert_Frost, Jan 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

Giving a code to some but not others is not a advisable PR exercise

2. nick_redshaw

nick_redshaw Occasional commenter

Hi Robert congratulation just tried to use code seem to credit my account and direct me to your resources but didn't let me spend it - weird I am sure its just a glitch will try again later - here is my code: You just need to enter the code: ZJYVXMCV here: https://www.tes.com/redeem

Robert_Frost likes this.
  3. nick_redshaw

Might be a glitch but just tried all the codes (posted here) and they seem to work direct to accounts BUT not allow purchase to be completed.here is my code: Can you see if it works you just need to enter the code: ZJYVXMCV here: https://www.tes.com/redeem

4. mrajlong

Things weird my end too. Have made sales, but they're not showing up on dashboard. Haven't tried spending any code money yet!

nick_redshaw likes this.
  5. Robert_Frost

Robert_Frost New commenter

Yes - it's a glitch. What I did to clear was try to buy the resource, cancel out when it wouldn't let me, then refresh. That way the credit appeared. I'm about to pick up some Psychology teaching next Sept, so will look carefully at your shop for my purchase!

nick_redshaw likes this.
  6. mrajlong

Just redeemed the codes (me and the missus) and it says our balance has gone up, but it hadn't. Have logged out and in - nothing. Have tried Robert's idea - nothing. What's going on today TES?

nick_redshaw likes this.
  7. nick_redshaw

Very Weird - that worked I have just spent your £3 on you.

8. nick_redshaw

Done and reviewed

9. nick_redshaw

10. nick_redshaw

11. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

Purchased from all the codes I have but nothing doing.... sorry guys! I'm out now so will attempt to review later. All were fab if that helps...

Seems lots of glitches today!

nick_redshaw likes this.
  12. mrajlong

Finally, go it to work. Logged out and in then did the refresh thing!

r_chandler and nick_redshaw like this.
  13. nick_redshaw

Spent my £3 Free voucher on you reviewed one but didnt let me review the other will do it later - but excellent

mrajlong likes this.
  14. richardtock

richardtock New commenter

I do wonder how much money in the TES system is voucher code money and how how much is actually being paid in.

15. mrajlong

Thanks, Nick! I wish my sales data was showing on my dashboard. I can't see what I'm selling!

Charleei likes this.
  16. krisgreg30

krisgreg30 Occasional commenter

Feel the same with how well they've done out of my commission. As I said previously I've given up working out how TES work since I didn't get a recommended resource on two WR Maths Hub competition winners, despite TES publicly advertising it as a jointly run competition.

mrajlong and emjcot like this.
  17. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

Exactly the problem we had.

mrajlong likes this.
  18. krisgreg30

krisgreg30 Occasional commenter

I'm getting no update of what's selling but my balance keeps going up.

mrajlong likes this.
  19. sma33

sma33 New commenter

I have redeemed the credit but it won't show up so i use it. Any ideas how to resolve this?

mrajlong likes this.
  20. mrajlong

I had to log out and in again. Try to buy something and then cancel it. Then hit refresh. Took a few goes though!