1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

new to this

Discussion in 'Personal' started by kec1610, Dec 17, 2010.

1. kec1610

kec1610 New commenter

hello to the world online, i am an unemployed NQT and was just looking for some light entertainment to brighten up my day.
    so i thought i would wish people a happy christmas and see what came next. are we a happy group of people? [​IMG]

2. I will start with, HURRAY FOR THE HOLIDAYS! And then say I hate Michael Gove. Berk doesn't gene cover it. It about sums up my life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Do you still count as an NQT two years later?

4. If you haven't been able to get a job for long enough to complete the induction year.. It is really sad that lots of people are in that position.

5. Hello and welcome..[​IMG]

6. Fierygirl

Fierygirl New commenter

Hello, and a happy Christmas to you too.

7. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

8. kec1610

kec1610 New commenter

thats quite funny.
    its been ages, how is the world out there?

9. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

Are you still an unemployed NQT? I have pretty much given up now on finishing my NQT 5 years after qualifying.

10. Don't give up yet, PM! It took me 5 years to complete my NQT year (3 different classes in 2 different schools) and then another 3 years to get a permanent job. If it is really what you want to do then don't give up.

11. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

thanks for the encouragement Dinx.