1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

new to this

Discussion in 'Personal' started by sarap, Nov 15, 1999.

1. Well thought I would dip into this staffroom......might be a bit more interesting than my own as we are all too busy to comunicate.

Know what I mean......?

Interesting to note that a friend of mine is teaaching primary in New Zealand and he is having a ball, he has four terms, long summer, ten weeks a term, two weeks off in between, runs round the country side at weekends and still finds time to message me during break times.......what is wrong withour educational system, no flexibility?/

Oh well, sunday night marking, back to it I suppose.
    sara

2. Well thought I would dip into this staffroom......might be a bit more interesting than my own as we are all too busy to comunicate.

Know what I mean......?

Interesting to note that a friend of mine is teaaching primary in New Zealand and he is having a ball, he has four terms, long summer, ten weeks a term, two weeks off in between, runs round the country side at weekends and still finds time to message me during break times.......what is wrong withour educational system, no flexibility?/

Oh well, sunday night marking, back to it I suppose.
    sara

3. People here don't welcome strangers - which is why over a period of five years, no-one responded!

Ro-ma wa ichinichi ni ****e narazu

4. And only one in 8 years.

Why Hello stranger.

Always wanted to say that

5. Hi Sara

How the marking going?

6. rach1968

rach1968 New commenter

hopefully she's finished it by now![​IMG]

7. wdt

wdt

Hello! [​IMG]

8. 'This site has gone the way of almost everything else in education....they've taken something that wasn't broken, and fixed 'it til it doesn't work.'

by the very wonderful Helena Handcart; great name too

9. ? Taster ?

Did you get transported across threads hun?

10. I know who SaraP is by the OP.

11. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

I am not new to this per se but can someone please explain where the green writing has come from at the end of a post ./ What do the stars to the left mean ? Having a bit of a problem wiht the new format obviously !!!!!

12. I didn't post very much on the old site but i really can't figure out this new site. At a glance, it looks a lot like the other forums I post on, but once i've logged in, it's much more difficult.

13. yes, I'm finding it rather difficult to handle this new look site, not being a regular poster, haven't ben able to add fora trhat I like to the hotlist but think I just this minute have seen how to do it. What is the criteria for the blue stars then? who rates the threads or is it just how many hits they get?

I am also finding the font <u>SIZE</u> difficult to read but I like all the buttons for BOLD or italic.

I am going to post in Bold and italic I think....

it really is all a bit modern[​IMG]