1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New to EYFS-role play/display inspiration-good books/websites?!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by missymisfit, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Hi all! I will be new to EYFS in September (NQT year). Very excited but a little apprehensive! I will be with 2 experienced teachers and our base will be set up as free flow so I will follow their lead on planning etc. I want to get as prepared as possible though and be able to come up with good ideas for role plays/displays when I start. I have had a look at abc does. Does anyone know of any other inspirational websites/books that I could use for displays and role plays so I can get ideas quickly? So far I have taken photos of my new class for trays/pegs and will make up class lists. How else can I get more prepared? I am going to set up my areas and put up a birthday board. Anything else I need to prepare? I would love a bit of help!! All responses I thank for in advance! :)

2. Grolta

Grolta New commenter

Have a look at www.rainbowresources.co.uk . Lots of free display resources - birthday board, drawer and peg labels ABC frieze etc.[​IMG]