1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

new TLR2 post

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ronnieClarke, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Can anyone offer advice on questions I need to ask to be prepared for a new job that starts in September where I will be a EYFS/KS1 lead co-ordinator plus sMT. Any advice would be great thanks

2. Can anyone offer advice on questions I need to ask to be prepared for a new job that starts in September where I will be a EYFS/KS1 lead co-ordinator plus sMT. Any advice would be great thanks

3. New EYFS framework and assessment of this with 'new profile'
    Transition betwen EYFS and KS1
    Phonics teaching and systematic approach - check out the OFSTED docs on reading and phonics - in particular the things the inspectors have to be trained in.
    How do you establish clear on entry data/judgements to EYFS - on entry to nursery?
    Measuring progress across EYFS
    Tracking progress from end of EYFS to end of KS1
    Setting targets for end of KS1 based on end of EYFS
    Quality of provision - EYFS indoor and outdoor environment
    leadership of EYFS/KS1 - skills, qualities, experiences and knowledge
    How do you ensure consistency etc.. planning, assessment and so on
    Is this an internal post? If it is then make sure you know what the areas to address are.
    If not - do your homework - check last reports and any information you can get.

4. Thank you very helpful