1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

new term, new lesson, new teacher

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by jj30, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Can anyone suggest any interesting (co-operative) lesson plan to start the new term at a new school?

2. Can anyone suggest any interesting (co-operative) lesson plan to start the new term at a new school?

3. Geekie

Geekie New commenter

Language? Phase? Year group?

4. Sorry! yeah, should've been more specific.

French - for all year groups. I'm looking for a relatively basic starting point to introduce myself but also to get them interested.

5. henriette

henriette New commenter

for yrs 8 upwards I have given 15 simple sentences about myself and they have to guess which ones are true.

6. great idea - thank you.

7. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I uploaded an 'Introduce Ourselves' activity here
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Find-someone-who-revision-activity-6021670/.
    Just check; there are a couple of errors(trying to think in 3 languages sometimes I overlook obvious mistakes & as on supply don't get the practice!
    If I ever learn how to edit the actual resource rather than the info I'll try and correct them.