1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Sunday Herald?

Discussion in 'Scotland - education news' started by JPM1967, Jan 9, 2011.

1. JPM1967

JPM1967 New commenter

Totally agree on the TV listings Catmother, although I think the rest of the format may grow on me.
    In the editorial (p52) readers are invited to give comments on the new look - good or bad. The more people who take up this invitation and complain about the removal of the 7-day TV guide, and suggest they may look elsewhere for their Sunday read as a direct result, the better chance of this valuable (and entertaining) guide being reinstated.

2. The quality of journalism has suffered - they've dumped many of their feature writers in a bid to save money. Which in a way is ironic as we are all probably trying to cut back in some ways and one of these might be to perhaps buy only one Sunday paper for the family to read. No point in that being the Herald as only one person can read it at a time where previously you could each take a section.

3. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Yes,that another thing which is gone. On the whole,I'm not impressed at all.

4. xmal

xmal Occasional commenter

Whiney rag for political bed-wetters. The sooner it's out of business the better.