1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Software & resources - Goves Comments

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by dangermouse_2007, Jan 12, 2012.

1. dangermouse_2007

dangermouse_2007 New commenter

Morning people!
    Obviously Goves comments have caused quiet a a stir and i know my faculty have some reservations about what hes said but in the main it does seem positive. We are lucky here in that we have three fully ICT qualified staff teaching our subject all with degrees in ICT or Computing but im sure that wont be the case across the country.
    I know its early days but what software etc do you think you may consider investing in if given the licence to be creative and move away from the programmes of study??
    It would be good to keep it all in one thread so we can all share ideas.
    [​IMG]

2. dangermouse_2007

dangermouse_2007 New commenter

Morning people!
    Obviously Goves comments have caused quiet a a stir and i know my faculty have some reservations about what hes said but in the main it does seem positive. We are lucky here in that we have three fully ICT qualified staff teaching our subject all with degrees in ICT or Computing but im sure that wont be the case across the country.
    I know its early days but what software etc do you think you may consider investing in if given the licence to be creative and move away from the programmes of study??
    It would be good to keep it all in one thread so we can all share ideas.
    [​IMG]