1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

* * * NEW * * * SOCIOLOGY TOOLKIT

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by blt, Aug 30, 2011.

1. blt

blt New commenter

Hi everyone,

I've had a couple of emails aboiut this and so am going to give it another go. Last time no-one actually contributed anything so it was a bit of a non-starter! Whilst I am happy to share resources with people, I think it's only fair that this is mutual. With that in mind I am kick-starting this again.

If you would like to contribute, then you will get a copy of all the resources sent to you. I think that this way it's fair for everyone involved. So, if you have a resource you are happy to share, please email it to me:
    sociologytoolkit@gmail.com
    If your contribution is more of an idea for lesson, please could you explain it fully so that someone could just pick it up and prettymuch run with it.
    If you would like your name and centre to be credited, please say so and I'll make sure it's on there. Please make sure it is yours to share though!

What I'm then thinking of doing, after distributing it amongst all the contributors, is donating it to the ATSS as a resource they can sell. So anyone who would like a copy but hasn't contributed can order straight from them.

Any questions just shout!

2. A fab idea!! I have sent you an email with some resources, sorry I don't have many yet though I am just starting out! I hope it takes off as anything to lighten the load is valuable for all teachers [​IMG]

3. blt

blt New commenter

Great - got them. Thanks peapod :)

4. blt

blt New commenter

^bump^