1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New SEF & Ofsted - HELP!

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by headforheights, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a new headteacher...getting very panicky that I have not yet completed the SEF. I would really appreciate a copy of yours to look at. Many thanks.
    paulinepowrie@hotmail.co.uk

2. Have only just found this posting, would really appreciate a copy of your SEF, This will be my fourth inspection and cant face yet another format.Must be ready to go!!
    head@nateby.lancs.sch.uk
    Thanks in anticipation!

3. I feel so cheeky asking...however after a day spent nearly close to tears I would greatly appreciate a peek at your SEF. I am a new acting assistant head with a new headteacher and feel we have had very little guidance from the LA.
    Thanks in advance,
    mellymac
    mellymac@fsmail.net

4. I wonder if I could trouble you to send your SEF again. It doesn't seem to have got to me.
    ptibbetts@tmws.co.uk

Cheers

5. Could I please be added to your list. A look at a good exemplar would be most helpful.
    Thanks.
    Email details: Marybruce@hotmail.co.uk

6. Hi
    Did you manage to get hold of a new SEF? Any chance you could forward it to me?

eoin71uk@yahoo.co.uk

7. Hi in same boat as you! Any chance you can forward any example sefs you got hold of?
    Thanks

eoin71uk@yahoo.co.uk

8. Hi
    Did you manage to get hold of any example sefs? Any chance you could forward any?
    Thanks
    eoin71uk@yahoo.co.uk

9. Can I please add myself to the ever increasing list. I'm a new head and would really appreciate seeing how others are approaching this. Thanks.
    sim1.school@virgin.net

10. xman

xman New commenter

Spent a whole day tearing my hair out and feeling like I don't know where to start for the best. A completed example would at least give me a bit of direction - could I beg for your kindness and ask for a copy of your sef.
    norm_al@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks in advance!!!

11. Could I possibly get a copy of your new SEF. I am a new assistant head and struggling to get my head around the new framework. I appreciate you have had a huge number of requests, but was hoping that you wouldn't mind sending one more. I would be very grateful for your help!
    Thanks
    slambert1@educ.somerset.gov.uk

12. I would really appreciate a copy of your SEF - what is it about this document that makes you want to rip your hair out!?!
    I think it is great that you are happy to share - thank you [​IMG]
    bitsnbobs789@hotmail.com

13. Hi Old Bean,
    You're probably sick of this by now, but if you've got time to send out one more copy I'd be very grateful.
    Thanks
    dompmurphy@hotmail.com

14. Hi would really like a look if you dont mind as we are completing our new SEF.
    Thank you

15. Just sent you a message- but forgot to post my email.
    Would really appreciate a look at your SEF.
    Thank you
    cheryl.swain10@ntlworld.com

16. We recently started using a new system for planning and administering the new SEF, its a web based system for monitoring progress and thankfully also does development plans and CPD. Its really thorough and saed me so much stress when we got inspected.
    www.bluewaveswift.co.uk
    Hopefully that can help you as well. It makes the SEF more digestable and easier to complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.