1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New SEF & Ofsted - HELP!

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by headforheights, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks

I would really appreciate a look at your SEF

lizelvidge53@hotmail.com

2. could i have a copy please!!

3. Hi,
    I'm really lost as it's my first time and wondered if you could share your SEF with me.
    Please could anyone else who has completed your SEF please forward me a copy.
    I do really need BIG HELP

e-mail darranlaura83@yahoo.co.uk
    Thank you

4. Hello
    I'm new to the forum but as OFSTED is looming I thought I'd do a SEF search. I've been worrying abut the new style SEF and how much to out in etc. It is comforting to know there are so many other heads feeling the same. What a way to live!!

I too would be grateful for any new SEF guidance. We're strapped for cash at the moment so £500 is a step too far. So if there is anyone out there who would be willing to share, I'll be very willing to accept the support!!!

Many many thanks in anticipation
    tilly99@blueyonder.co.uk

5. Hello I have been looking at the cooments re the new SEF and would be grateful for a copy of yours. If the inspector said it was good then that's good enough for me. Many thanks in anticipation.
    Regards
    tilly99@blueyonder.co.uk

6. Hello there ... the requests for help still keep coming! I would be extremely grateful for a copy of your SEF - might sleep a little easier once the darned thing is done. My e mail is

vilma16@btinternet.com

7. Hello I've just written to you but forgot to put my email address! I think it was the excitement of seeing a SEF that is good! Thank you for making a very tired and stressed heard perk up a little.
    Kindest regards

8. Thank you for your offer to share. I have done substantial amount of work and collected the evidence - our SIP says cut it down! An example of what OFSTED may be looking for would be very welcome at this point.
    Julia
    jwells1@educ.somerset.gov.uk

9. Hello all,
    I am sure that you are bombarded with requests for a look at your SEF.
    I too would welcome any advice.
    My email is walsh1976@btinternet.com
    Thanks
    Terry

10. Marshall

Marshall Star commenter

Could I have a look at your SEF please? OFSTED looming and whilst I have nearly finished mine I don't know whether I am on the right lines or not!
    Thanks in advance!
    TheosPad@aol.com

11. Hi
    I tried to ask for a copy of your SeF if you don't mind me having a look. Forgot to send my Email! OOps
    elaine.mcguckin@ntlworld.com

12. I have just been through ofsted in October and they liked the sef.

Some tips for primary make sure that you put in progress from FSP to end of KS1 they seem to be very interesetd and how you find eveidence from.
    Section 8 just needs to be a very hort summary of the Key areas e.g Attainmnet:Good
    Just make sure it agrees to the rest of the sef

13. Sorry Short not hort, wirless keyboard missing letters!

14. OK, firstly apologies for the delay but I am up to date with everyone on the list. If I had a problem with your e-mail, I have dropped you a note... and the person who is obviously a commercial operation has received nothing.

15. Hi
    Cheeky I know but am in need!! Please could I have a copy of your SEF -happy to share anything I have (although not sure what as new Head!)
    Thanks lots in advance

sarahhol@hotmail.com

16. Hi,
    If I am not too late and you are still prepared to share your SEF I would appreciate a copy please. Struggling to complete mine and it would be really good to see an example of a good one!
    sandra.edmiston@talk21.com
    Thanks

17. BoldAsBrass

BoldAsBrass Occasional commenter

After a pyramid run training course on the new SEF format, run Pbm which was excellent (http://www.pbm-group.co.uk/extranet/home/training/displaycoursesnew.php) , I have written quite a few sections of the new SEF, with my Headteacher. However I am on a secondment and will not see the finished result as I leave the school at the end of December. Please can you mail me a copy of your completed version. I would be really greatful. I am moving back to my school and will be Acting Deputy there, so access to a comleted SEF will be a real bonus! Cheers [​IMG]

18. BoldAsBrass

BoldAsBrass Occasional commenter

Dohhhhh - forgot my email twinnycb@hotmail.co.uk.............. it's 22:30 and I'm ready for bed! Thanks Old Bean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.