1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New SEF & Ofsted - HELP!

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by headforheights, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there,

I would really appreciate looking at a copy of your SEF please. Thank you so much for sharing. My e-mail address is hilarypower@lineone.net

Thank you.

2. Hi there,

I'm really lost in all of this as it's my first time. I'd really appreciate looking at a copy of the SEF to get me started. Many grateful thanks in anticipation.

My email address is gilmore1910@btinternet.com

3. Thanks for this offer as a new Head I am needing support with SEF therefore would welcome sight of yours - email
    sheila.bowker@btinternet.com
    Look forward to hearing from you

4. Hello,
    I have just read your kind offer to share your new SEF on the TES website. if you are still happy to do this cold I please have a copy - just to see what format you have used.
    Thanks,
    AA
    e mail: headteacher@mackiehill.wakefield.sch.uk

5. Hi this costs but when you work it out in savings to your time, the cost is worth it.
    For £500 Incyte will write your SEF from your old SEF and your Raiseonline and anything else that is useful.
    Email
    sue@incyte.eu.com
    for further details.
    I have used this excellent service for analyses of data before and the SEF they've done for me is great.

6. Hi
    This sounds great! Any idea how quickly they can do it?
    Has anyone else used this or another service to write your SEF?
    We could really really do with any help possible!

7. If anyone has a good example/s of a primary school SEF this would be very useful
    Please contact me at head2032@we-learn.com
    Any help would be much appreciated - thanks

8. Me too please. Thought I would get loads done over the holiday but am now faced with a blank page thinking AHHHHH!
    Please help with Primary School examples.
    jill.hibbs@virgin.net

9. Hi I am desperately trying to complete my SEF as we have an inspection looming. Struggling as I have been ill all half term and would be very greatful for samples of Primary SEFs. All contributions would be a lifesaver at the moment.
    Thanks in advance.
    My email address is PrimaryHead@hotmail.co.uk

10. I would really appreciate a copy of your SEF - we have an inspection any time. Well done on your 'outstanding'.

l.pugh777@ntlworld.com

11. Not sure if the first message got to you - would love a copy of your SEF

Thanks

l.pugh777@ntlworld.com

12. Hello,
    Am new to Headship and have OFSTED looming. Would really appreciate a look at a completed SEF. Am sure that you are tired of the requests, if able to swap any resources more than willing to do so
    Kind regards
    pd264@hotmail.com

13. pigletpink

pigletpink New commenter

Nizlopi/Old Bean
    Am also struggling with new SEF and would very much appreciate a copy. Thanks very much to both for your generosity in sharing!
    piglet.pink@hotmail.co.uk

14. Hi,
    I was wondering if you would be willing to send me a copy as well? I am trying to get started before I see a consultant in mid November. I would be willing to let you know the outcome from my consultancy.

drakes.home@btintenret.com

Thank you in anticipation.
    Sue

15. Sorry, noticed email address was typed incorrectly!
    drakes.home@btinternet.com

Regards
    Sue

16. Hello, I am new to this, struggling to write the SEF, and would very much appreciate seeing a completed version for inspiration :)
    My email is grannysharon@gmail.com
    Many (many!!!!) thanks

17. Nizlopi
    I, too, am really struggling with this - if you are not too inundated I would appreciate a copy.

sarahnewbury823@hotmail.com

You are an absolute star!!!!!

18. Hi
    We are also struggling with this as we are a new leadership team, |I would really appreciate sight of a copy, thank you so much in advance!
    lelly-ann@hotmail.co.uk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.