1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New school shoes - discount

Discussion in 'Personal' started by found nemo, Aug 29, 2011.

1. A fairly dull thread, but might help someone! Marks and Spencer Footglove shoes are 20% off at the moment. Not sure if it's just online or also in store but I intend to get myself some new winter boots for school this week and save some cash!

2. I bought some footglove boots last week ready for the winter but sadly without 20% off but at least I got them as usually I wait and then think why didn`t I get them when I saw them!!

3. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

Take them back and rebuy them?

4. I couldn't be bothered to be honest! Would mean a trip to the nearest big town - would rather just look forward to wearing them!

5. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

Fair enough, I doubt I would be bothered either.

6. I was going to take them back this morning and re-order on-linebut realised my husband paid for them on his credit card and is away working at the moment so will keep them. Will keep an eye out on the date to take them back by and the offer!