1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New 'RobDav999' PE Shop (including Core PE - Pupil Assessment Tracking & Intervention Program

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by RobDav999, Mar 7, 2018.

?

Would a new Core PE Pupil Assessment Tracking & Intervention Program be useful for your department?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RobDav999

RobDav999 New commenter

Good morning everyone,

As a new author on TES, I thought I would let the PE community know of my new shop where you can find a number of resources, both for Core PE and GCSE PE (Edexcel at the moment). It's a new shop and expanding every day!

The shop can be found at (click the link to send you there): https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/RobDav999. I hope you enjoy looking through the resources and if you have any ideas and / or feedback please leave a comment directly on a resource page or send me a message and I'll do my best to help.

In particular, I would like to draw members of the PE teaching community to my own design of a Core PE Pupil Assessment Tracking & Intervention Program (Microsoft Excel). It has taken several years to develop, trial and re-design the program to get to the current version. Click the links below to have a look!
    The free trial version will give you a clear idea of how the program works. Have a play with it and follow the instructions inside. The idea is that the program does most of the work for you! What do you think? Can I change the document to suit your own department and the way you assess your pupils? If you are not the Head of PE… let them know you have seen the program! I welcome constructive criticism. If you think it can be improved before I (hopefully) create a version for your own department, please let me know!

The full version is not free but it is considerably less than alternative programs on-line (who charge one year or multi-year subscriptions which are far more expensive). If you wish to consider purchasing it for your PE department, please contact me if you would like me to change the document to suit your own department and the way you assess your pupils. It's not a problem… it will be part of my ongoing service for you and one that you / your department will have paid for!

Please note, every updated version of the program will be FREE to customers who have purchased the previous version.
    • The GCSE PE (Edexcel) version of my Pupil Assessment Tracking & Intervention Program is coming very soon to my TES shop!
    I hope you enjoy looking through the resources in my shop and if you have any ideas and / or feedback please leave a reply below, leave a comment on a resource page or send me a direct message and I'll do my best to help.

Best wishes & happy teaching,
    RobDav.