1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Resources for KS3 web design

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by petecollins84, Dec 12, 2011.

1. These look very similar to something I wrote a few years back! Infact the powerpoints are the exact same design! I wonder.....

2. Apologies G, I never actually claimed them as my own though and they have been adapted, I just thought they were too good to not share. If you would like me to take them down please just say!

3. I appreciate the compliments to the SOW and resources but could you please take them down. We have no objection to sharing resources, but when someone else shares an entire scheme of work that we have developed over three years including original ppt schemes, unmodified resources such as the lesson diary except for rebranding with another school logo we do take this a little badly. We pride ourselves on our KS3 curriculum and happily share them with other schools and appreciate that student teachers take resources from us (we have all done this) but to share our hard work without our consent or acknowledgement pushes things a little to far. My name is still even in the document tags!
    James

4. Thanks guys
    You will feature in my next lesson on plagiarism and citing sources!!!

5. These have now been removed. Please accept my sincere apologies for this, it was an honest (albeit rather stupid) oversight on my part.

6. disco_biscuit- glad to have been of service...

7. Thank you Pete!