1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Reading Assessment Tool Uploaded

Discussion in 'Primary' started by JaneConsidine, May 27, 2011.

1. I have just uploaded my levelled reading assessment tool. Please download and let me know if you like it.

http://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Levelled-Reading-System-by-Jane-Considine-6086115/requestAction/add/

2. Thank you so much for this Jane, I will get my teeth into over half term. You wont remember me, I was 'Ryan' on the Woodlice table in Birmingham about 12 months ago on your improving literacy conference. I have been raving about you ever since! The best training day I have ever attended! Come back to Brum soon please!

3. Just had a quick look and like it lots. Will look in more depth over weekend and then leave feedback in resources.
    Regards

4. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

I've had a good look at this Jane and it's going to be really useful - thanks for your hard work.
    I don't quite understand the REMIND thing. You say that R is AF7. But then when you look at statements that you have labelled as 'R' they don't necessarily have AF7 next to them. The same is true for all the other letters.
    For example, on Working Towards, in the Low section, you label an 'R' statement as AF1.
    (Also, hate to be picky, but you have spelt effect as 'affect' on every page).
    Fab resource though!