1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Primary ICT Coordinators toolkit

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by becktonboy, Sep 20, 2009.

1. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

In response an enquiry from a new coordinator over the summer I put together a quick guide to starting off as a new ICT coordinator, zipped together with a bunch of relevant documents such as policies, assessment pro formas, job descriptions, coordinator file contents page, online resources inter al
    Anyone wanting the toolkit, please leave an addy here or in a message or by mail to beckton.boy@hotmail.co.uk

2. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

4. Yes please that would be really useful as I have just started as ICT coordinator. Thanks

kittytayloruk@yahoo.co.uk

5. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

6. hi beckton.boy,could u pls mail me the toolkit on mrsleji@hotmail.com .it wud be really useful

thanks mary

7. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

on its way

8. TheMoje

TheMoje New commenter

Got quite a lot ofgood stuff from you in the past.
    Can't hurt to have a look :)
    Cheers

michael@joyeux.co.uk

9. yes please msoulsby@blueyonder.co.uk

10. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

both in transit..

11. Would it be possible to send me a copy to. Ihave just become an ICT coordinator
    mr_matthew_allen@yahoo.co.uk Thanks

12. Please may I have a copy of your toolkit as I have been made ICT coordinator this year!
    Thanks
    hayl341@aol.com

13. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

both sent

14. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

15. cat_kin

cat_kin New commenter

16. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

17. ... and then it's just a case of waiting for God, the latest mymouse member, to have a say.
    The problem, David, is that these people aren't rational, as you must have noticed. They are wreckers but appear to be working in education. The last thing they need are resources they can't understand and make use of.
    I made an offer. Abuse was the response from 'ICT teachers'.