1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Primary D+T Coordinator's toolkit

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by becktonboy, Sep 23, 2009.

1. I received a copy of the toolkit and it really is quite amazing. As a new coordinator there's a lot of stuff in there that I'd not even thought about. Will come in very handy. So thanks for all your hard work.
    Scaruh
    [​IMG]

2. Hello, I would love a copy of the D&T toolkit, just been appointed coordinator role and I'm sure this will be very useful, thankyou for taking the time to put something like this together[​IMG]
    My email is theledgers5&blueyonder.co.uk
    Thanks again.

3. Hi
    I have just been appointed and would love to have any information. Thankyou very very much,
    e-mail address ssbg14284yahoo.co.uk

4. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

5. Toolkit sounds fab, could I have a copy please?

nickyy89@hotmail.com

2 ys in address seems to get missed off a lot and things never arrive......

6. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

7. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

whoops, website playing tricks again!!

toolkit on its way

8. Hi would really like a copy any help is appreciated DT not my strong point!
    n.southy@tiscali.co.uk
    Thankyou!

9. Hello everyone
    Thanks for your contributions to our forums.
    We notice that many of you post regarding your available free resources but have you ever thought about uploading the URL to our resource area?
    By doing so it would mean the recommended resource would be seen by hundreds of thousands of teachers who regularly search for resources.
    In addition, to avoid forum members posting email addresses publicly and to save you time emailing individuals, you could upload your resource and make it available to a larger number of teachers who would benefit
    You can do this from the following page:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/resourceUpload_step1.aspx
    Best wishes,
    TES Connect Community team

10. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

hmm, can we upload zip files now?
    and are you aware that many users search the forums before searching the resource area?
    are you also aware that many users experience difficulty in searching the resource area?
    .. and that it can be difficult to know what resources are available depending on the keywords associated with them and therefore or what they might consist of before downloading them?

11. I've just taken on the role of D+T coordinator and would really appreciate having a look at your toolkit. My address is dj.drew@btinternet.com.

Thanks

12. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

13. Just been given D&T coordinator role and your pack sounds really useful as I need to update the scheme of work. My e-mail is mikebunting27@hotmail.com

Many thanks

14. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

15. Hi I'm beginning a D&T SCITT course in september and I want to make sure I'm best prepared for it. And by the sounds of it this toolkit will be very beneficial for me so if you could send me it that would be great!

donnisons88@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers!

16. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

17. I have been searching the internet for the last hour and half trying to find the resouces you offer. Should have looked on TES first!!!!!! It would be wonderful if you would sent me them. I am starting from scratch, found out yesterday that I have to have a subject file ready for Monday!
    jodolton@btinternet>com