1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Primary D+T Coordinator's toolkit

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by becktonboy, Sep 23, 2009.

1. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

In response to an enquiry from a new coordinator over the summer I put together a quick guide to starting off as a new D+T coordinator, zipped together with a bunch of relevant documents such as a policy, assessment pro formas, various lesson resources, coordinator file contents page, online resources inter al
    Anyone wanting the toolkit, please leave an addy here or in a message or by mail to beckton.boy@hotmail.co.uk

2. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

mail me for a copy of the toolkit

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

4. Hi, I've just taken on D&T as a co-ordinator, just completed my NQT year and any help would definately be very greatfully received.
    Cheers. Vicky
    m11vlc@yahoo.co.uk

5. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

6. I have been asked to lead the subject.The person I took over is on maternity leave and nobody in school can locate the action plan or the policy.It would be of great help if you can email me anything that helps me?
    Thanks
    nbalar21@gmail.com

7. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

Sounds like a mess, make sure you get plenty of management time to sort it out, as it sounds like you won't be getting any money, as you should.

8. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

both sent

9. Hi,
    I'm a new DT coordinator too. I would love a copy of your toolkit please. I shall send you a private email. Thanks.

Loopdelaloop :)

10. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

11. Sounds great - would really appreciate a copy as am a new D & T coordinator!

12. Sounds great- would really appreciate a copy as am a new D & T coord.
    many thanks

dizybrain@googlemail.com

13. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

14. I would also love a copy of your D & T toolkit my NQT had now qualified and taken over D & T and seems rather over faced. Many thanks ngroves@sgfl.org.uk

15. Just one plea from someone teaching KS3 and 4

Please please please teach kids how to use scissors
    My current Year 7's just cannot!

16. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

... but it never showed up in SATs so is of little importance ... surely?