1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

new phone

Discussion in 'Personal' started by slippeddisc, Feb 7, 2011.

1. slippeddisc

slippeddisc New commenter

I am a bit of a technophobe after a bit of advice.
    My old pay as you go phone is on it's last legs. The battery life has gone down to rubbish and it is scratched and battered.
    I want to get a new phone. Probably pay as you go as I don't like the idea of being tied down for 2 years to a contract.
    I want it for phoning, texting and photos and maybe a bit of internet. A few fancy pants things would go down well but it would have to be easy to use! I would love to keep my old phone number (orange sim card) and have about £40 in my orange phone fund.
    Any ideas? I hate going into phone shops because I don't know what they are talking about. I am willing to pay about £100 if it gets me something good. I would love some suggestions.

2. slippeddisc

slippeddisc New commenter

I am a bit of a technophobe after a bit of advice.
    My old pay as you go phone is on it's last legs. The battery life has gone down to rubbish and it is scratched and battered.
    I want to get a new phone. Probably pay as you go as I don't like the idea of being tied down for 2 years to a contract.
    I want it for phoning, texting and photos and maybe a bit of internet. A few fancy pants things would go down well but it would have to be easy to use! I would love to keep my old phone number (orange sim card) and have about £40 in my orange phone fund.
    Any ideas? I hate going into phone shops because I don't know what they are talking about. I am willing to pay about £100 if it gets me something good. I would love some suggestions.

3. Nokia X3 Touch and Type

Available on the orange pay-as-you-go web site