1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Phone - Wildfire - help needed

Discussion in 'Personal' started by way2serious, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Hi. I am upgrading my very old phone (which can do very little other than make calls and send texts) to a Wildfire S. Itis due to arrive Monday and I am now beginning to panic about how to use it to its potential.
    Does anyone else have a Wildfire and can you give me any tips or advice?
    I will probably be on here all next week asking daft questions about how to use it!!

2. Hi. I am upgrading my very old phone (which can do very little other than make calls and send texts) to a Wildfire S. Itis due to arrive Monday and I am now beginning to panic about how to use it to its potential.
    Does anyone else have a Wildfire and can you give me any tips or advice?
    I will probably be on here all next week asking daft questions about how to use it!!

3. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

My driving instructor recommended one and showed me how the satnav on his worked.
    He set it up and it kept searching and searching for signal, as he did a human version, 'turn left here, go straight now...etc'

.....all the way home
    hillarious!

I suspect, as with most gadgets, you just have to read the manual first...

4. impis

impis New commenter

5. Thanks. Will hopefully at least be able to make a phone call before we go back to school!!

6. I have got an Itunes account. Can I use it on the Wildfire?

7. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I doubt it. You'll be able to use MP3's but not the restricted files that iTunes sells you (I buy off amazon - they can still be played in iTunes but aren't restricted) x