1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New online resource material

Discussion in 'Music' started by matilda92, Nov 18, 2011.

1. i will look at it and offer professional feedback if you are prepared to pay me a professional consultancy fee of at least £150

2. cmf

cmf

Ok, yes I would like the £150, however to start: Is it zounds zizzle or is it zizzle zounds? make up your mind and secondly, the video for the zizzle is really poor, its almost childish, most of it is not even in frame, so, I stopped there! I didnt even get to the point where you tried to sell it to us, if you even did. You need to make sure you get the right audience, KS2, KS3, KS4? Sorry! If you need a real going over email me. crisfree2@yahoo.com

3. dropje

dropje New commenter

I found it confusing. Is it supposed to me a music resource website or general? It's hard to find specific stuff. There are no tabs for subjects/topics, and the search is impossible. It has potential and needs to be very quick and easy to navigate round.