1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New KS3 Level descriptors in pupil speak - where can i get them???

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by mrblue, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Hi

I have the new KS3 level descriptors but I need them in pupil speak does anyone know where I can get them????

I have searched the forum and I have tried to convert them to pupil speak myself but have hit a wall when doing it :(

Any help appreciated

Thanks

2. Hi

I have the new KS3 level descriptors but I need them in pupil speak does anyone know where I can get them????

I have searched the forum and I have tried to convert them to pupil speak myself but have hit a wall when doing it :(

Any help appreciated

Thanks

3. Hi Mr Blue,

Oxfordshire have a pretty good set of Level descriptors leading up to the end of KS2 that hit Level 5:

http://www.ict.oxon-lea.gov.uk/learning.html

For higher levels in KS3 you could try other Local Authorities.

SA

4. Hi,

I have some level descriptors in pupil speak up to level 8 - let me know your email and I will send a copy to you.

5. dontdoit007

dontdoit007 New commenter

Hi Hollata - even though I did not start the original post, I would appreciate a copy.
    mummmy1995@yahoo.co.uk
    By the way, can you shed some light on the following post.

http://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/233415.aspx

Thanks in advance

6. Hi, could I alos have a copy plz?

many thanks!!

[​IMG]

iae @ parrswood.amcnhester.sch.uk

7. Me to if that ok.

It might be a good idea to upload this resource and provide a link within this forum to stop people like me asking you to e-mail them to me and others.

Cheers in advance

LRF

littleredfoot@googlemail.com

8. hi

was just wondering if anyone has receieved a copy of these level descriptors?

if socould you send them to me at johnpaulmcinerney@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks

9. Hi,

If I could get them as well please, it would be much appreciated.

I've developed some good OCR Nationals resources, if anyones interested drop me a line.

shujaaa@gmail.com

10. JaquesJaquesLiverot

JaquesJaquesLiverot Established commenter

Not necessarily! I know, for example, that the English advisers in our county are dead-set again anyone turning their descriptors into "pupil speak", or changing them in any way. You can't really use them as targets if they're all written in the third person.

11. Hi Hollata,

I've just started teaching and I'd love a copy of those level descriptors in "student speak" so that I can get my students thinking about levels. Are they on the TES resources pages? If not could you possibly email me a copy?

Thanks

dave.parrish@virgin.net

12. kal-mc

kal-mc New commenter

[/URL]
    could someone also point me to the site where the level descriptors are? I couldnt find them

13. Hi hollata

If I could get them as well please - Ta

td13k@hotmail.co.uk

14. Sorry to be a pain, but could i have them too! Please could you email them to

missict@yahoo.co.uk

(cheesey email i know!)

15. Hey!

Could i please have copy too?

Thanks

Nitalp82@hotmail.com

16. You must be fed up of these requests by now.

but can I have a copy too please

Thank you

Karen@bop99kej.f9.co.uk

17. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

Now I know that not too many people are fans of the new structure, but a nice touch is that if you click on hollata's profile you will notice the last time they posted anything was back in August, I think you guys are gonna be waiting a long time for these descriptors....

18. Hi Hollata,
    Guess what, Could I possibly have a copy as well please. We have a Citizenship OFSTED inspection next week. Sorry to bother you.
    Eternally grateful