1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New ks2 curriculum in action

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by teslagirls1, Jul 22, 2015.

1. teslagirls1

teslagirls1 New commenter

Hi I am taking over as ICT coordinator after a few years of supply and do not have much idea as to how the computing curriculum at KS2 is being translated into actual activities/learning modules. Can anyone point me in the direction of planning examples or other resources that would help me see it in action please? Thank-you

2. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

Have you had a look at the Code Club Pro site? They offer some training on this.

Where are you based? Do you have a local CAS hub?

Have a look at the CAS website too - these will all help. However be careful there are some high-brow discussions on CAS. Just ignore those and take what you want from it. Be great if you contributed too though.

community.computingatschool.org.uk/door

3. Hi all,

To help you with planning for Computing for September I have added videos, lesson guides and useful links to programs and apps to www.amazingict.co.uk/computing

Access to all the materials is free.

Hope it helps.

Richard Smith (Telford UK)