1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New(ish) search - have you stopped sharing/using?

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by cheekychalky, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Hi, yes I am in the same boat as you, I know this discussion has come up before but TES don't seem to have come back with much help, even though some one from admin seemed to initially respond on the thread....

2. glynmanton

glynmanton New commenter

Thanks - I must also assume that TES do not read these any more as surely they might respond within 3 days.

Its a shame - I used to contribute a lot

3. robsonbusiness

robsonbusiness New commenter

I totally agree with you I wish they would go back to the old way!!!

4. Yep, same here. The results also rarely seem relevant to the search now.

5. I used to check weekly & donate regularly too....but that soon stopped with the new system.... a shame.... but its a nuisance & I don't like it!
    I'd love to see their stats to compare like for like last year to this on a weekly basis - as I assume that so many of us have 'down scaled'our use of TES!

6. robsonbusiness

robsonbusiness New commenter

It's a real shame about this as it seems like a lot of people feel the same

Shame that is not another easy to use website for sharing or maybe we cold start one just for business teachers !!!

7. simon1971

simon1971 New commenter

The only way to check resources is to do this daily (which maybe what TES wants us to do). I find that for Business resources I use my EdExcel subject advisor, Colin Leith who is excellent and Tutor 2U. On my Facebook, they update posts letting me know what they have uploaded. Maybe TES could do this!