1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New group just made!

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by Bestupplyteacher, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Hello everyone! I have made a new group. Go to the TES homepage. Search in community and search Supply Support. Scroll down and look for the group with the pencil icon. Enjoy!

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Great idea. However aren't they going to re-structure this site and get rid of all the 'groups'?

3. Jolly_Roger1

Jolly_Roger1 Star commenter

I've spent a quarter of an hour trying to find this new group of yours without success. Could you include a link, which would take me straight there?

4. Lara mfl 05

5. Jolly_Roger1

Jolly_Roger1 Star commenter

thanks, Lara.

6. Thanks for joining Jolly_Roger1! Do you want to join the group Lara mfl 05? It will be fun! If you want you can tell you friends!:)

7. Lara mfl 05

I might dip in to look Bestsupplyteacher, but as I'm currently working full-time I'm becoming a bit 'out of the loop' as regards supply. I did it for @ 20 years and know all the frustrations and joys and so am interested, but having to spend much time planninga nd marking these days!

8. WaylonWu

WaylonWu Established commenter

I might join if you can supply a link. It sounds a bit difficult to find going on what a couple of people have said.