1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New free website for Heads

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by transilvanian, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Have recently joined 'Head's Space' which is new and all about sharing info about anything useful which might help school leaders. There's a section on sharing innovation and a part where you can recommend service providers or good resources.It is free. Access is secure and you get a phone call to ask for ideas about how it could be developed, which I thought was good. I know Real Ideas Org (RIO) are involved and they do some excellent work with schools on enterprise education. Worth a look. I'm not getting a commission, just looks worth recommending.

2. Have recently joined 'Head's Space' which is new and all about sharing info about anything useful which might help school leaders. There's a section on sharing innovation and a part where you can recommend service providers or good resources.It is free. Access is secure and you get a phone call to ask for ideas about how it could be developed, which I thought was good. I know Real Ideas Org (RIO) are involved and they do some excellent work with schools on enterprise education. Worth a look. I'm not getting a commission, just looks worth recommending.

3. so how do we access it?

4. Google Head's Space and then there are links to join when you click on any of the pages.

5. RIO are worth looking at too- Real Ideas Org - involved in Head's Space. Not a commissioned plug! Really innovative ideas about enterprise education and new thinking about technology and inventing/Dyson links etc. Have a website with good case studies. So good to see education and learning moving forward. Hard to remember to look out for innovation with all the issues in this job!