1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Free Teaching Resource Website

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Zoe49, Aug 27, 2011.

1. <font size="2">Hi All, </font><font size="2">My name is Zoe, and I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look at my website &lsquo;Primary Treasure Chest&rsquo;, which I run with my husband Paul. Many teachers have visited our site in its first year, but we would love some constructive feedback from the TES community. </font><font size="2">Many of our resources have editable versions, so you can change the text into any language you are teaching. </font>
    [/URL]

2. Geekie

Geekie New commenter

There's no MFL !

3. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Could not find any either.

4. Hi All,
    Yes, the resources are all in English, however the majority of them have editable versions so you are able to change the text on the resources into any language. If a resource is not yet editable, and you require an editable version, please just contact us through the site.
    Zoe :)

5. PierreImport

PierreImport Administrator

I will do your marking, Zoe, or at least, I will lend you a pen.

6. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Don't be harsh, people, I thought the website was very good! It's an excellent idea to have the resources as editable, if I taught at primary school I would certainly use it. Have you advertised it on the primary forum as well?

7. Yes, we have noemie, and thank you so much for the positive comments about the site. Many people teaching KS3 SEN pupils have already emailed us requests and words of support :)