1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New FREE Teaching Resource Website

Discussion in 'Scotland - Primary' started by Zoe49, Aug 27, 2011.

1. <font size="2">Hi All, </font><font size="2">My name is Zoe, and I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look at my website &lsquo;Primary Treasure Chest&rsquo;, which I run with my husband Paul. Many teachers have visited our site in its first year, but we would love some constructive feedback from the TES community. </font><font size="2">Many of our resources have editable versions, so you can change the text to suit your individual needs. e.g. to Scottish Gaelic.</font><font size="2">We hope you will enjoy a visit to our FREE teaching resource website soon,</font><font size="2">Many thanks, </font><font size="2">Zoe </font><font size="2">http://www.primarytreasurechest.com</font>

2. Zoe49, had a quick look around and it looks very good. Thank you!

3. Thank you for taking time to view the site, many thanks

4. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

Zoe I am amazed...I have been on your maths site for the last hour and its as if you have been sent by an angel to help me. I am new to teaching and a new class and your resources are very helpful and take a lot of the stress away from me having to try and find time to make new resources. I can not wait to look at the rest of your site throughout my first term in having my new class. Thankyou x

5. Wow,
    thank you so very much for your fantastic comments about our site. So pleased
    that we have saved you lots of time. </font>

One of the aims of our site is to be as
    time saving as possible, which is reason why so many of our resources have been
    given a double mounted effect. I assume you are based in a Scottish school,
    (Scottish Forum). I am pleased to tell you that the request for editable
    versions of our resources came from a teacher based in Scotland, who desperately
    needed Scottish Gaelic resources.

If you
    have any resource requests for the coming school year, please just contact us
    through the website. </font>

Many thanks again :)

6. Sorry, about the different sizes in fonts!!! I am new to forums......

7. Website looks great! Could you recommend anywhere to buy a music programme? needing some inspiration!

Thanks

8. What a wonderful website! My congratulations to you on such an easily navigable site. I was looking for a particular resource on healthy eating and your flashcards are just what I was needing, thank you. If you haven't visited, you should!

9. Janemcluskey- thank you for visting the site. Music Express seems very popular - hope this helps. Why not start you own thread/post on this fab. forum.

Thesunnyone- thank you for your kind words, it was one of our main aims to make the site as easy and quick to use as possible. :)