1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New FREE Teaching Resource Website

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Zoe49, Aug 26, 2011.

1. <font size="2">Hi All, </font><font size="2">My name is Zoe, and I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look at my website &lsquo;Primary Treasure Chest&rsquo;, which I run with my husband Paul. Many teachers have visited our site in its first year, but we would love some constructive feedback from the TES community. </font><font size="2">We hope you will enjoy a visit to our FREE teaching resource website soon,</font><font size="2">Many thanks, </font><font size="2">Zoe </font>http://www.primarytreasurechest.com

2. <font size="2">Hi All, </font><font size="2">My name is Zoe, and I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look at my website &lsquo;Primary Treasure Chest&rsquo;, which I run with my husband Paul. Many teachers have visited our site in its first year, but we would love some constructive feedback from the TES community. </font><font size="2">We hope you will enjoy a visit to our FREE teaching resource website soon,</font><font size="2">Many thanks, </font><font size="2">Zoe </font>http://www.primarytreasurechest.com

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Thanks Zoe - always great to have new resources! Appreciate you sharing them and have already pointed someone in your direction [​IMG]

4. greta444

greta444 New commenter

This is a lovely website full of excellent, well organised resources. Have totally taken advantage of it and told all my collegues about it.
    Thank you

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Excellent site. And anything free is always good!

Thank you very much.

6. Brilliant website with amazing resources.Love your clipart pictures [​IMG]

7. forestje

forestje New commenter

Have bookmarked it as I will be looking at it in more detail when I get back.Like what I have seen.

8. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I did that!

But I had to pop back to say the 'Large Family' resources are perfect! We are making a corridor display jointly between the two classes about 'the book we are reading' (ie basing all our literacy on!) and found some okish resources yesterday, but these are just perfect! Some that we hadn't even thought to try and make as it would just be too hard.

Fantastic, thank you so, so much!

9. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

Have forwarded the link to all of my colleagues.

10. Wow. That's really good. I've started to build my own website too. It's tiny and very basic compared to Zoe's but any feedback at this stage would be welcomed. I'm just struggling for time to get it all finished as school work is taking over!
    http://www.teachingtimesavers.co.uk/

Victoria

11. forestje

forestje New commenter

Not impressed at all by this website.Set out with 'Free' in its title to gain attention.Now she is trying to get publicity off the back of a decent site.

12. Robin65

Robin65 New commenter

I have just looked at your site and I love it. I will definitely tell everyone about it. Thank you for sharing. I would love some African Dance resources please.