1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New free online careers resource for 14-19s

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by MarkEdComs, May 20, 2011.

1. Greetings,
    I work for EdComs. A large part of our work is developing free teaching resources on behalf of clients from business, charity or government. Our latest resource is the Moving On career resource aimed at young people between 14-19, developed on behalf of BT's Learning and Skills Programme to fit teachers’ needs in teaching Careers/ Work Related Learning and PSHE.It's got loads of stuff on interviews, CVs, what employers are looking for etc and some really nice interviews with young people in work about how they got to where they are now. There’s a complete video guide to the site too so you can see what’s in there before you start exploring. www.bt.com/movingon. Have a look. I’m sure you will find it useful.
    Many thanks

2. Greetings,
    I work for EdComs. A large part of our work is developing free teaching resources on behalf of clients from business, charity or government. Our latest resource is the Moving On career resource aimed at young people between 14-19, developed on behalf of BT's Learning and Skills Programme to fit teachers’ needs in teaching Careers/ Work Related Learning and PSHE.It's got loads of stuff on interviews, CVs, what employers are looking for etc and some really nice interviews with young people in work about how they got to where they are now. There’s a complete video guide to the site too so you can see what’s in there before you start exploring. www.bt.com/movingon. Have a look. I’m sure you will find it useful.
    Many thanks

3. naggin the nag

naggin the nag New commenter

Thanks. I'll take a look.