1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Feature - Start a New Coversation

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by nick_redshaw, Feb 18, 2017.

1. nick_redshaw

nick_redshaw Occasional commenter

Hi All,

Really like the start a new conversation feature - click on the person name and a box appears letting you message the person - instead of having to go to the top right and all the faff. Wish they would tell us that they have added these things - many of my customers often want to send internal message but find it impossible - So Now its easy. A big thank to the TES Team. Now lets have an easy search facility..

2. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Yes Nick, I think we could do with a regular newsletter from TES with updates etc - we just tend to find out by chance about things. Communication could be improved!

3. CurriculumForAutism

CurriculumForAutism Occasional commenter

The search definitely needs to be improved & a search box included within each author's shop.

nick_redshaw likes this.
  4. thinkypublishing

thinkypublishing Occasional commenter

I'd find it more useful if the notifications all appeared in one place. I don't notice them unless I go hunting for them.

Krazikas likes this.
  5. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Yes - it would be good to get an 'alert' for conversations..