1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New Downing Street adviser called for 'universal contraception' to stop 'permanent underclass'

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Morninglover, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Scintillant

Scintillant Star commenter

He shouldn't have been there and #liarJohnson should have spoken out against the views Sabisky expressed.

But he didn't.
    He refused to.
    And he refused to comment on claims that black people have lower IQs than white people.

That's who some of us elected.
    As if it wasn't known what he was like.

#liars
    #racists
    #poundshopnazis

slingshotsally likes this.
  2. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Star commenter

Nothing weird about rainbow dash

3. Burndenpark

Burndenpark Star commenter

Scintillant likes this.
  4. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

Crikey, that didn't take long!

nomad likes this.
  5. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Couldn't we have a method of contraception that prevents a permanent upperclass?

slingshotsally and Morninglover like this.
  6. burajda

burajda Star commenter

The French and Russians tried that. It didn't work out too well.

towncryer likes this.
  7. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

Am I to understand that no background checks were made on this blithering idiot before he was appointed? The utter incompetence of the Tories beggars belief.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Morninglover and nomad like this.
  8. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

Closed ranks. Story dead. Good night. I would spit but might dislodge clot.

towncryer and nomad like this.
  9. BigFrankEM

BigFrankEM Established commenter

To be fair to Mr Sabisky, 2/3 correct is way way above the standard strike rate for UK government ministers, not to mention spads.

10. Jude Fawley

Jude Fawley Star commenter

Due to social media almost everyone has a public history. It's no longer just about what we did but what we said.

Which I think is no bad thing. Based on previous policies this should drastically reduce intake in the field of public appointments. Strangely it doesn't seem to do. Of course we don't want a sanitised society. There just wouldn't be enough candidates for that anyway. Maybe now we are all weirdos and outsiders. I know I am, but I've no desire to apply for any public role. I'm happy to be sick because I think the vast majority of the population has gone insane. But then I'm not thinking straight.

11. LondonCanary

LondonCanary Star commenter

There is a lot of support for allowing stérilisation of people who don't conform to gender stereotypes.

12. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

I wonder if TES will commission any more articles from him now?

13. florian gassmann

I'm not sure he was "appointed": I believe he was engaged as a contractor (fee earning, not salaried). Not a good week for Cummings, though: first BoJo goes against his advice and gives the go-ahead to HS2, then Cummings' new weirdo walks out, and now they are saying that the PM disagrees with taking as hard a line on the BBC as Cummings wanted.

14. Jamvic

Jamvic Star commenter

Where is there a lot of support for this?

15. Burndenpark

Yes but I'm pretty sure we all know which direction his thoughts were headed, just look at the posts on the Free Broadband thread if you're in doubt. How ever it was framed, it would be aimed at the working & precariate classes- after all nice middle class families only have as many kids as they can afford to keep without being a drain on the state (ignoring that most people are net beneficiaries of the tax & benefits system), so they don't need controlling. It's only the lower orders who don't know when to stop.

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if he supported it for boys too, so long as they weren't nice middle class boys because...

Any one else noticed that it's just selective quoting and comments taken out of context? I wonder where I've read that recently and from what style of poster?
    Also - he wasn't a SpAd- just a contractor, by the end of the week he'll have been nothing more than a cleaning assistant or professional dog walker.

16. Jamvic

Jamvic Star commenter

What is a pound shop nazi?

Kandahar likes this.
  17. Burndenpark

Parts of Arica and the Middle East tend to go for the final solution to the dangers of them breeding I think.

18. MrMedia

MrMedia Star commenter

Did they learn nothing from appointing Toby Young?

Still, it shows how enough media noise can make someone resign. Number 10 were prepared to ride it out, but the young man was possibly wary that he was going to face a high level of media intrusion and sensibly removed himself. He should never have been appointed, but it seems today that due to the lack of scrutiny we are reliant on media intrusion to act as a gatekeeper. Perhaps we should have better scrutiny in the first place?

19. florian gassmann

I think it is simply the case that if you advertise for weirdos and misfits you will get weirdos and misfits.

Jamvic likes this.
  20. Morninglover

Morninglover Star commenter

Turns out he was even nastier than we knew:

Andrew Sabisky made vile claims about women and sex on Reddit

THE Prime Minister’s newest adviser once claimed it was a woman’s Christian “duty” to have sex with her husband, The National can reveal.

Andrew Sabisky - who resigned last night following days of rows - made the comments on Reddit, where he seemingly acted as an agony uncle to posters on the site’s popular sex forum, doling out advice on rape fantasies, incest, Christianity, and other subjects.

In one post, from seven years ago, a man explained that his Mormon wife was reluctant to have sex with him and asked for advice.

Under the username thedovelamenting, Sabisky responded by urging him to try to “rewire” her brain “to the point where she no longer, consciously or subconsciously sees a conflict between a good Christian woman and serving you up 39 flavours of **** on command”.

He added: “It ought to be obvious that her wifely duty ought to consist not just of letting you ********** into her vagina but actively playing her part in building a fantastic sex life with you.

"Yes, that might require pushing through some initial mental discomfort but it is simply selfish and unchristian of her not to make the effort.”

Sabisky then urged the man to “take the lead a little bit more”.

He said: “Theologically speaking she is your wife and should submit to you as unto the Lord, so if you want doggy then it is your place to command her to get on her hands and knees and her place to obey.”

He added: “If you want a blow job you should get one because she is your wife and lover … She’s just being selfish really (which isn’t very Christian).”

In another post, he recommended that a 26-year-old man looking to lose his virginity pay “lots of money for a really good hooker”.

When a woman posted about finding “disturbing ****” on her boyfriend’s computer, including erotic fiction about incest, paedophilia and rape, Sabisky told her he didn't “see all that much to worry about here”.

He added: “Fantasies are strange things. Unpredictable, of uncertain origin, hard to figure how they’ll relate to real life. I have a thing for incest erotica myself despite never having had those fantasies relating to my actual family. So long as he’s not actually breaking any laws and is restricting his viewing habits to girls 18 and up I wouldn’t be too squicked.”

He then suggested the woman was at fault for not offering her partner the right “kind of sex”, though he admits he “could be way off there.”

The Reddit posts were deleted soon after The National approached Sabisky for a comment.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18242099.andrew-sabisky-made-vile-claims-women-sex-reddit/