1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New BTEC National Personal and Business Finance

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by colin Leith, Jul 1, 2010.

1. We don't have any plans to publish a student book at the moment but Unit 7 on the PBF spec is the same as Unit 1 on our Level 3 Business course and you might find resources for that unit more easily [there is a textbook for example].

Regards
    Colin Leith
    Edexcel

2. I have been teaching something similar for 3 years in Adelaide at yr 12 level.
    I have heaps of notes, assignments and texts if you are interested as well as Unit plans etc.
    I am on school holidays until July 23 2010 and then we are into 2nd semester til November.
    my email is sphair@tatachilla.sa.edu.au
    Cheers
    Dr Susann Phair

3. Hi, I've been teahing this for a couple of years now and have many varied resources, SOW's and PPT'S. If you are still interested, let me know.

4. I have been asked to take on the teaching of this course at short notice and would be very grateful for any resources that would help me to get this course up and running successfully.

5. I know your message is an oldonebut I am stuck for unit 4. We have nothing and begin tomorrow - can you help.