1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New BBC2 series needs SEWING enthusiasts to take part

Discussion in 'Personal' started by SewingSeries, Apr 4, 2012.

1. The makers of BBC2's The Great British Bake Off are on the hunt for a new kind of talent...
    Are you serious about sewing?
    Is your home full of your own creations?
    Do people admire your handmade clothes?
    We're looking for men and women who love sewing to take part in a brand new TV series.
    From skirts to shirts, blinds to bags; if you're at home behind a sewing machine and a dab hand with a needle and thread, we'd love to hear from you.
    To find out more contact us now: 020 7067 4822 / sewing@loveproductions.co.uk
    Or for an application form go to: www.loveproductions.co.uk/sewing

2. The makers of BBC2's The Great British Bake Off are on the hunt for a new kind of talent...
    Are you serious about sewing?
    Is your home full of your own creations?
    Do people admire your handmade clothes?
    We're looking for men and women who love sewing to take part in a brand new TV series.
    From skirts to shirts, blinds to bags; if you're at home behind a sewing machine and a dab hand with a needle and thread, we'd love to hear from you.
    To find out more contact us now: 020 7067 4822 / sewing@loveproductions.co.uk
    Or for an application form go to: www.loveproductions.co.uk/sewing

3. From the makers of the Great British Bake Off . What are you trying to foist on the British Public now?
    Live International Sewing comes to you tonight from Great Bolloksup Village Hall where Gladys " Thimblefingers" Lickspittle is taking on Esme "Cross-stitch" Honeywell for a place in the final at the Ipswich Millennium Dome.

4. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

I was hoping it was going to be a sowing competition ...

5. Cestrian

Cestrian New commenter

I love sewing, but as a full-time teacher I would not be able to commit to filming days in June & July!!