1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New baby- new book?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by EBC, Feb 1, 2011.

1. EBC

EBC New commenter

Hello all,
    Just seeing if anyone would like to recommend a new book for the first year (or so) of baby.
    I read 'What to expect when your expecting 'whilst pregnant and would like something for the next stage.
    Thank you
    EBC- LO is 5 weeks + 2

2. Would like to know as well. We're getting close to meeting our babies and feel totally unprepared for when they do arrive.
    I think the same people who wrote 'What to expect when you're expecting' have another book called 'What to expect during the first year'. 'What to expect...' has been my bible over the past 7 months.
    28 +2

3. EBC! We Winter girls have been wondering where you were :) Congratulations on the LO. I have to say the internet has been my primary source of info really - here and BabyCentre and some other mums forums.

4. goonergirl2009

goonergirl2009 New commenter

This is the one I have!
    x

5. Oooh EBC congratulations! I noticed the other day that you started up the fertility treatment thread. glad all went well for you :) My source of info was also the Internet and my NCT group- did you do classes? Congrats again x

6. flymaths

flymaths New commenter

My sister bought me a book called 'Your babycare bible' which my brother had raved about when my nephew arrived - have had a flick but not read it in detail yet as I'm due in June ;-) !
    flymaths 22 + 1