1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New author's dashboard

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by jusch12, Apr 3, 2017.

1. jusch12

jusch12 New commenter

Sorry, if there is already a thread about this, but I couldn't find it.
    I find that the new author's dashboard makes it much harder to get an overview over my topics because I have to click on each one individually to find the details. Before I could easily sort my resources by how often/when they have been purchased, now I need to open an excel spread sheet first and even then it is hard to sort. The overview about my most downloaded resources does not seem to match up either as it shows resources that haven't been bought at all. Anyone else find it less user friendly?

CurriculumForAutism and Shamster like this.
  2. Shamster

Shamster New commenter

Yes, same issues and a lot more, I have made some recommendations in another thread, I hope @charliep86 is taking them on board, I am sure it will all be great by the end.

3. ncrumpton

ncrumpton New commenter

I'm also finding that the summary on the first page is wrong for paid resources - it says my most frequently downloaded paid resources have been viewed once and donwloaded zero times! Something not quite right in the algorithm methinks!