1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New 'Apprentice' - that's come around quick!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon468, May 3, 2011.

1. anon468

anon468 New commenter

The new series starts next Tuesday. Crikey, it only feels like 5 minutes since the last one!

2. anon468

anon468 New commenter

The new series starts next Tuesday. Crikey, it only feels like 5 minutes since the last one!

3. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

I can't wait as this programme is a firm favourite of mine. Thanks for letting us know, manashee!

4. That one was delayed because of the election

5. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Aha! That would explain it.

6. Ah, I didn't realise that either. We were similarly surprised when we heard it was on again. No complaints here [​IMG]

7. anon468

anon468 New commenter

8. I had the telly on the other day but wasn;t watching. As soon as I heard words to the effect that "I am so fantastic I will just burn off the opposition because I am the best" I thought "Aha!". I really enjoy it, prefer Mags to Kaz but still liked last series.

9. lardylady

lardylady Lead commenter

This is one programme I never tire of. Can't wait!

10. Oooh, can't wait! Love it [​IMG]

11. Hurray!! That's cheered me up - T. says he saw the trailer the other day and in his words 'all the contestants look like utter c*cks'.

Yes! That's a good sign. Can't wait for the show to start. :)

12. Thanks for that. Thought I was getting pre-senile dementia! Looking forward to it!

13. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Ha, ha! No change there then. [​IMG]